With the use of employee profile template, companies represent the professional skills and background of each and every member of the organization. It is also referred as Personnel Information Sheets, personnel information form or Employee Information Sheets. Employees are the greatest asset for an organization and are valuable for a company. One of the best way to build your employer brand is to show your employee’s performance with the help of employee profile.
Before writing an employee profile, you should look at some sample format that helps you to make a perfect employee profile. In this post, we share a list of free employee profile templates in Word format which you can download these templates in a few steps. It is also called personal data form for employees.
What is employee profile template?
A representation of a person’s personality is reflected in his/her profile. A “profile” is a depiction of something in summary. Each employee is give employee data form in order to create his/her profile. That sheet contains a special employee work profile format. Employee profile template is used to track the employees who are working in this company and what position. The employee profile represents the professional skills and background of every member of your organization. It is very helpful to decide to hire a pre-existing employee to a new post by seeing his/her professional skills and capabilities and other professional information from their profiles. However for students, there are personal information form for students are available.
Here are some printable employee profile template which help you to creating your employee profile in a better way. These personal information templates are 100% free and easy to edit and reuse.
It is also helpful for getting the personal information of employees if any emergency occurs like an injury or any other medical emergency. To write an employee profile for all the employees of your organization is difficult but using a template for this purpose makes your work easy. To get the information from your employees you can use employee profiling questioning template to make a perfect profile of employees. The printable personal information sheet are available in different formats on different sites in which employee profile template excel, employee profile template pdf and power points are included.
- 40+ Return To Work Letters & Work Release Form
- Employee Warning Notice Form & Templates
- 42+ Free Employee Evaluation Form Templates
- Employee Profile Templates [PDF, Word]
What should include in employee profile template?
To make a perfect employee profile, some important things should be included in the template. Here are some good points and FAQ about this thing. However you should be aware that the information required for these forms can vary from country to country or even organization to organization as well. So the requirements for an employee information form in Canada might be different than here in USA or EU.
Some requirements are as follows:
- Name of the employee.
- Address, phone number and email address.
- Employee id issued by organization .
- Company’s logo and name.
- Photograph of the employee on profile.
- Educational background of employee.
- All job information in which employee id, title, work location, supervisor name, work location, joining date and salary are included.
- Emergency contact information of employees should be included in employee profile.
- Personal interest.
- Responsibility of the employee at his post in the organization.
Benefits of employee profile
- Build your hiring brand high: If you want to build your employee hiring brand high then you should show your employee’s capabilities, professional skills. The best way to do this is to create a profile of your organization’s employee.
- Help to make decision: It is very helpful to make a decision to hire a pre-existing employee to new post in organization with the help of employee profile.
- Track employees: Employees profile is helpful to keep track of the employees who worked in this organization, in which job position and when.
- Contain professional and personal information: Employee profile contains professional information of employee which helps to make professional decisions and also contain personal information to contact their family in case of any medical issue with employee.
- Easily update employee information: In case of any change in employee’s professional or personal information, you can easily update the profile.
- Quickly access employee data: Profiling is the best way to quickly access employee’s data easily.
How to write employee profile?
- Collect all the information of your employees with the help of employee profiling questions template.
- Select templates from this site which are according to your need.
- Download your selected template.
- Fill all the blank spaces of employee profile template in which all professional, educational and personal information are included.
- Paste a photo on the employee profile paper.