People struggle for losing weight because everyone wants to look good, smart, and in a perfect body. All the time competition is not good but sometimes competition is healthy.
Weight loss competition helps you to set and achieve your weight loss goals. A weight loss spreadsheet is used to track your weight easily and also help you to keep healthy and fit. It is used to record the weight of all the participants. It contains your name, your current weight, your target/desired weight, and other information.
- Accounting Templates
- Art & Media
- Budget Templates
- Business Templates
- Calendar Templates
- Education Templates
- Inventory Templates
- Invoice Templates
- Letter Templates
- Medical Templates
- Personal Templates
- Project Plan Templates
- Timesheet Templates
Here is a list of weight loss competition spreadsheet templates, you can download these templates as your need.
Download Free Weight Loss Competition Spreadsheet Templates
If you want to stay healthy and get all your fitness goals, then download the weight loss competition spreadsheet excel templates from our site that allow you to set and achieve your weight loss goals timely. These weight loss tracker templates are free and customizable that enable the user to make changes as they need. It helps you to track your weight which helps to win the weight loss competition easily. There are different ways to achieve fitness goals, but weight loss competition is an effective one. You can record all the information about your weight loss process on this spreadsheet to boost up the process. It is the best way to get motivation, track the process, set your weight loss activities, and get desired results. Get a weight loss challenge spreadsheet template in excel to attain all the benefits of it. See below to know how to create it efficiently, use it, and everything you want to know about the weight loss excel spreadsheet.
Weight loss competition spreadsheet
If you want to live a happy and healthy life, healthy competition should be held between you and your fellows, friends, or family. When you do a hard workout to win this competition, it gives you lots of benefits with a winner’s title that makes your body healthy and fit. For that purpose, you need to plan your goals, select weight-loss activity, a diet plan, and a spreadsheet to track all these things. The weight loss tracker spreadsheet provides information about your weight loss process that is helpful to know whether this process is effective or not.
You should set a goal for your weight and take your weight regularly to know about your weight loss progress. The spreadsheet should contain the current weight, weight loss goal, the exercise or activity for weight loss, weekly weight loss, and other information that is helpful for you. A weight-loss competition with your family or friends keeps you motivated toward your health goals to achieve. The weight tracking chart template is an effective tool that should be used for healthy and successful weight loss and tracking activities during this process. You can download the weight loss chart or graph templates in Excel, Word, PDF, and other formats that you prefer.
Why do we need to lose weight?
A fit and healthy body helps you to avoid many diseases and keeps you full day active physically and mentally. An overweight body faces different kinds of diseases that affect your personal and professional life. You have to do something to lose weight. It feels great and helps you to achieve your dreams. Below we share some points that show the benefits of a healthy and fit body and motivate weight loss.
- Healthy lifestyle: When you follow some activities like exercise and dieting, it leads you to a healthy lifestyle. It helps you prevent different diseases like high blood pressure, cancer, diabetes, and others. A healthy and fit body has great immunity to fight against many diseases. You feel more active in doing your daily tasks which may increase your productivity and performance.
- Reduce stress: Sometimes, stress is cause a body to gain fat. You should reduce your stress for a healthy body. When you take time from your heavy workload for exercise, cycling, and walking to weight loss, it reduces your work pressure and makes you feel relaxed.
- Boost mental health: Everyone knows that a healthy body has a healthy mind. Exercise and other activities that you do for weight loss keep you active and healthy. An active and healthy body improves mental health that helps you play a prominent role in your industry.
- Gain confidence: Sometimes, people feel uncomfortable in social gatherings when they have an overweight body. It makes causes embracement that lacks your confidence. It would be best if you did something to keep your body fit and healthy. It makes you feel more confident that it helps you to achieve all your dreams.
What to include in the weight loss competition spreadsheet
If you decide to lose weight, select a tracker template from our collection to get all the information about the weight loss process to track your weight loss and activities. When you have a competition with your fellow, friend, or family member, a tracker helps you achieve your target to win the competition. For that purpose, you should download a weight loss challenge spreadsheet to record the information about your weight loss process weekly. Things that should be included in the weight loss sheet are as follows:
- The name of the person who intends to weigh.
- The date to record the information about your process.
- It should contain the weight that you take daily or weekly.
- The goal to achieve.
- The number that shows how much weight you gain or lose daily or regularly.
- It should contain a description of your diet plan and the calories you intake.
- A description of the activities for weight loss like walking, cycling, or running should be included.
- The information about your total loss.
The customizable excel spreadsheet allows you to make changes in the templates and design them as you need. The above information is necessary and must be included in your weight loss sheet to make it useful.
Benefits of using a tracker to lose weight
Tracking your loss weight helps you to track your weight and fix the problem that may cause your body to be overfat. It proves a successful way to maintain your body weight. You can find different wonderful apps, websites, and templates in Word, Excel, and PDF for weight loss tracking. Some significant benefits of a weight loss tracker are as follows:
- It tracks your body weight.
- You can find which activity is useful to lose weight.
- It helps you to achieve your goals more efficiently and easily.
- It helps you to record your activity during this process.
- It is easy to find how much weight you gain or lose weekly or daily.
- You’ll learn how to maintain a healthy weight.
- The diet plan description helps you know which food contains how many calories and which plan is better for your health.
- If you are taking part in a weight-loss competition, then tracking your weight is an effective way to achieve the goal and win the competition.
How to create a weight loss sheet in Excel
We share a fantastic collection of weight loss templates in excel and other formats that make your work easier and save time to create it from scratch. These templates are well-designed and contain all the elements that make them perfect for you. If you want to create your weight loss spreadsheet in excel, follow the steps below to create it effectively.
Step 1: Open Microsoft Excel.
Step 2: To open a blank sheet in Excel, Click on “File,” and a list of options will appear on your screen. Click “New,” then select “Blank workbook.”
Step 3: When a blank sheet appears on your screen, go to the “Insert” tab and click the “header and footer” from the text group.
Step 4: Adjust the size of the column as you need then make the column header as “Username,” “Date,” “Current weight,” “Target weight,” “Weight Loss/Gain,” “Total weight loss,” “Activity,” “Food items,” “Calories,” “Exercise time” and other essential information.
Step 5: Save your document by giving a specific name and location. You can also print it with the print option.
Easy steps to set fitness goals
A fitness goal you set can achieve with some effective activity and diet plan for a healthy lifestyle. When you decide to make changes in your body, you need a goal and process to achieve it. Below we share some useful steps that help you to set realistic goals:
- Think about it: First of all, you should ready yourself to achieve what you want. Manage your time effectively and select a time from your daily routine to achieve your goal timely.
- Set your goal: When you decide to lose weight, the most important step is setting a goal. You should set the goals according to the SMART method, which guides that the goal should be specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and timely. Sometimes people set high goals that take time and are difficult to achieve. Always start to set short-term goals and keep the focus on them to achieve them. The short-term goals are easy to achieve and motivate you for long-term goals.
- Develop a plan: Make a plan that shows how you’ll achieve your desired goals timely. You should make a diet plan and workout activities that help you in weight loss.
Set a time to achieve: In every field of life, time management is the key to completing your daily task quickly and easily. It would be best to make your daily schedule that contains some time for your workout and other activities to lose weight. Everyone has a daily schedule to perform all the activities efficiently. Students can see the college class schedule template to effectively manage the time for classes and make a schedule to achieve their fitness goals.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much weight should I aim to lose in a week?
You should aim to lose 1 to 2 pounds of your body weight weekly.
How to check the weight loss progress?
You can use the weight loss tracker to figure out how much weight you lose or gain at a specific time.
How to determine the winner in a weight loss challenge?
First of all, you should determine the participant’s weight loss percentage, then the person who has the highest weight loss percentage is the winner.
How to calculate the weight loss percentage?
To calculate the weight loss percentage, divide the weight you lose by your starting weight, then multiply the result with 100.
Which time is best to weigh yourself?
The morning time when you wake up is the best time of the day to weigh yourself.
What should be on a weight loss spreadsheet?
It should include the name, date, current weight, target weight, total weight loss, weight loss percentage, workout activities, calories you intake, exercise time, and other essential information about your weight loss process.