Birth certificate is a document which shows the name of the new born, his/her parent’ names, gender, the date of birth and birth location. Birth certificate is an important legal document which a person requires for many years to come in his life. Here we have collected some blank birth certificate templates for your need.
If you’re going to have a baby, you should prepare well for this beautiful moments. When you start your planning with other little sweet things to welcome him/her, here is one of the most beautiful things is to have a baby birth certificate, which shows baby’s birth location, the date of birth and the name of the baby and parent.
- What is birth certificate?
- Importance of birth certificate
- What should include in birth certificate?
- Downloadable birth certificate templates
What is birth certificate?
Birth certificate is normally issued by the state in which the baby’s birth occurred. Official birth certificate provided by the state or province is totally different from the birth certificate that is provided by the hospital which may have a baby’s footprint but this is not valid for legal purposes. There are few online tools (birth certificate creator) which serves as fake birth certificate maker. But its good to look on to some templates than making a fake birth certificate sample.
Here we have collected some printable/fillable birth certificate templates in word, google docs and pdf format to download.
Importance of birth certificate
- It helps to provide legal identity.
- Sometimes it works as a proof of relationship between children and parents, especially in the case of inheritance.
- It is required for employment, domestic or international adoption,and also for marriage.
- The portion about the parent’s education and other statistics about parents and child helps the health officials to identify the health issue.
- It is also helpful to identify the public health issue.
- It is a proof of age in certain rights.
- Helpful in proving citizenship.
- It helps to protect a child to abuse.
- Birth certificate is required for registration in school.
- It is required for qualifying the driving license and also for youth sport program.
- Birth certificate enables a child to receive medical treatment from state.
What should include in birth certificate?
Birth certificate includes all the information about the baby. Please remember there might be different format or legal requirements for a birth certificate for different countries. So birth certificate in UK might be different than in US or EU. But the the outline of a birth certificate is always same in each country.
- Full name of baby (first name, last name, middle name)
- Registration date(within one year of your birth)
- Age of child
- Place of birth
- Gender of child
- Parent’s name , address, place of birth
- Name and address of the attending midwife
- Issued date(anytime)
If you are looking pet birth certificate sample, you can use these templates with little bit modification.