Table of Contents
Bowling is a popular game, and if you have a bowling score sheet template, then it can help you much with the game. Download free printable Bowling score sheet in excel sample in this post.
- Accounting Templates
- Art & Media
- Budget Templates
- Business Templates
- Calendar Templates
- Education Templates
- Inventory Templates
- Letter Templates
- Medical Templates
- Personal Templates
- Project Plan Templates
- Timesheet Templates
Sports and games are essential for us. Sports and competition are the easiest way for mental and physical growth. Bowling is one of the most popular sports in the world. If you want to record your score in bowling, then you need a bowling score sheet. A sheet of paper used to register your score is called the score sheet. In case if you want to know what is bowling and how bowling is played? Then keep reading this post.
How To Bowl?
Bowling is one of the most popular games that can be played by many players at once. In this game, there is no age limit. Every person with any age can play. There are many styles in which this game can be played. Bowling consist of ‘10’ round in one game, which is called a frame. Its minimum score is ‘0,’ and the maximum score is ‘300’.
Bowling game is called ten pin bowling games if it consists of 10 pins. The Player has a ‘2’ chance per frame to knock down ‘10’ pins. If the bowler knocks down all ten pins in the first roll of a ball, it is called “Strike,” which is denoted by ”X” on the score sheet. If the Player rolls down the ball for 2nd time and knock down all the pins in a second chance, it is called “Spare” and denoted by ”/” on the score sheet.
- Truck Driver Log Book Excel Templates
- Birthday Card Templates
- Index / Flash Card Templates
- Luggage Tag Templates
- Sample Letter From Doctor About Medical Condition
Scoring In Bowling OR Bowling Scoring
It is a ubiquitous question how does scoring in bowling work? Bowling can be played in many styles. In bowling, there are two chances per frame, the combined score of both the uncertainties in the final score of that round/frame. If the bowler is failed to knock down all the pins also in 2nd attempt, then it is called an open structure. Bonus is awarded to the bowler if all the pins are knocked down in the first roll ball.
- If bowler scoring a strike, he gets 10 points for knocking down all the pins. The score of the next two frames of the strike is counted twice.
- If the player is achieving a strike,he gets two extra balls.
- If the player is achieving a spare, he gets only one extra ball as a bonus.
- For example, if the player achieves a strike in a first frame, in a second frame’s first attempt if he scores 4 and 2nd chance of the same structure he scores 3 then,
- First frame total= 10+4+3= 17
- Second frame total= 4+3= 7
- Total score=17+7= 24
- In the case of two consecutive strikes in two continuous frames, in bowling, it is called a player score a “double.”
For example, if player score double means in frame1= ‘10’,frame2= ‘10’ then in the 3rd frame player hit ‘5’ pins in first chance and ‘3’ pins in 2nd chance, the total score will be calculated as:
- Frame 1 total = 10+10+5 = 25
- Frame 2 total = 10+3+5 = 18
- Frame 3 total = 5+3 = 8
- Total score = 25+18+8 = 51
- In the case of three -day strike in a three-frame,a player scores a “triple in bowling.” It also referred to as “turkey.”
- 4 consecutive strike is referred to as “Llama.”
- 6 consecutive strikes are called “pack” and also called “wild turkeys.”
- Nine consecutive strikes are called “golden turkey” in the bowling game.
- 12 consecutive is referred to as ”perfect game” in bowling.
How To Create Bowling Score Sheet?
There are some points that help you to create a bowling score sheet. Following are the steps:
- To create a “10”’ pins bowling score sheet, you should have “Microsoft excel.”
- Assign proper heading for this sheet/paper as “Bowling score sheet or Bowling scorecard”.
- Create a column name as “Bowler name” may have many rows in it for many participants.
- Create “10” another column for “10” rounds/frames.
- Create a box in each cell allocated to record points. Make another column to record the total score on each round.
- Save this document.
- Edit it as your need.